Feb 10, 2012

Soft Choc Chip cookie

Dah lama nak buat chocolate Chip cookie. I was looking for the most simple recipe, referring to only whatever I got in my pantry.. hehe
So I came up with this recipe...for those yang try hope you like it as much as I do! ENJOY!
Soft choc. chip cookie recipe:

1 1/4 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
7 tablespoon butter (room temp)
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 tablespoon cream
3/4 cup semi-sweet choc. chip
3/4 cup milk choc. chip

-------------------------------------------------------
 Cara2:


1. preheat oven 175c
2. sift flour, salt & baking powder
3. beat butter + sugars until pale, fluffy
4. add egg + vanilla
5. add flour alternate with cream
6. stir in choc chip
7. cover + freeze for 10mins
8. bake 12-14 mins (depending on your oven)




Dah tinggal separuh.. [^_^]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...