Feb 20, 2012

Natural Parenting...

Frankly, I never know what Natural Parenting is before. I came across this so called "Natural Parenting" when I'm looking for breastfeeding, cloth diapering, baby wearing and co-sleeping.

This term is famous among US parents...So what is this "Natural Parenting" that people make a fuss about? (not so in Malaysia).

According to this website "natural parenting" is based on a desire to live and parent responsively and consciously. So I asked myself, am I practising this "natural parental"? If you asked me, I would say YES! Perhaps you would have a different principles on how to practice this lifestyle, there are ideals that natural parents tend to hold - even we don't always live up to all of them.

I am a Natural Parent because...
  • I breastfeed both of my kids...
    • The eldest daughter until 2 yrs old
    • The 2nd son until now 10 months and still on breastfeed.
  • I'm bed sharing with my kids...
  • I use baby carrier when we travel..
  • Always try to prepare own baby food...
  • Now trying to use cloth diaper...not 100% yet...
I am trying my best practise natural ways as possible.. Well the 1st and utmost reason is to save money of course...

Just imagine the money that I hve to spend on baby formula...and now I'm in cloth diapering, the money I've spent on disposable diapers? I can save a lot...
Raising a child is a full time job and need a lot of money these days.. well not so much if you live out on natural parenting. That is my sincere and humble opinion la. Maybe other parents out there would disagree I wouldn't know.

So lets go green and follow Natural Parenting! [^_^]
Signing off,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...