Feb 3, 2012

DIYing...

I love to DIY.. I dunno why but I just do. Especially when it comes to sewing. Tak kisahla what it is. It can be baju kurung, cloth pad, cloth diaper, children's dress, pants and the goes on..

The thing yang I paling suka is anything to do with children. I used to make cloth diaper for my little ones, baju raya (kurung and teluk belanga), pants, apron, baby carrier (mei-tai) and the last project was baby cloth shoe. All my project was done at my parents place in Jitra. And I used my mom's sewing machine ...hehehe [^_^]

Now I'm back at my own home in Bintulu (4 months already)... my sewing project is put on hold... why? because no sewing machine!!!! boohoo! :(

I'm quite bored you see. Not that I have plenty of time for myself, my schedule is pack with 2 kids, cooking, cleaning blah bah blah u know how it is. But still memang terasa "gian" nak menjahit.

U know when I was pregnant with my 2nd... I sanggup attend kelas menjahit tau. A formal class teaching how to sew your own baju kurung and wat not... huhu as you guessed of coursela tak sempat menghabiskan the course. I've learnt a lot for 3 months and thanks to the cikgu yang sanggup terima I yang perut boyot masa tu.. hehehe. By the way, I attend class tu kat KEMAS. The fees is very cheap rm10/month.

I am planning to buy my own sewing machine....I have save some money for it.. hehehe. dah cukup to buy a basic sewing machinela takdela canggih... coz nanti the price would be canggih tu...ngeh ngeh.

I planned nak beli this one.....Singer 4423 heavy Duty Sewing machine.. tapi kat Malayisa ni macam takde plak model ni... nak beli through ebay, amazon macam malas.. huhu.

Product Specification:
  • 23 stitch option
  • Automatic needle threader
  • Top drop bobbin with clear view cover
  • Full automatic one step button hole
  • Drop feed- free motion for creative top stitching
  • Adjustable tension
  • 3 needle position
  • Free arm with on board storage
  • Extra high presser foot lifter
  • Automatic presser foot  pressure control
  • Automatic bobbin winding clutch
  • portable and cabinet mountable
  • Accessories Included

    • All-Purpose Foot
    • Zipper Foot
    • Buttonhole Foot
    • Button Sewing Foot
    • Edge / Quilting Guide
    • Pack of Needles
    • Bobbins
    • Thread Spool Caps
    • Auxiliary Spool Pin
    • Spool Pin Felt
    • L-Screwdriver
    • Seam Ripper / Lint Brush
    • Soft-Sided Dust Cover
So, survey locally perhaps I'll take this one kot... 8215 - PORTABLE SEWING MACHINE. The price is around RM800. I think it would be good enough for me doing simple2 project. hehe


Specifications:
15 built-in stitch pattern
4 step buttonholder
Easy stitch selection
Snap-on presser feet
Maximum stitch length 4mm
Maximum stitch width 5mm

So guys what do u think???!! [^_^]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...