Feb 24, 2012

Cakoi @ Pak Tongko

This is one of my favourite thingy everytime I go to the Pasar Malam..
I've so many times ... last time I mmg slalu buat coz my daughter suka makan. She's a very picky eater so I have to make dishes that she likes..

this was made like ages ago.. haha ;)


So today I've made my mind to try making it again after sooooooo long.
I've made some alteration to the recipe that I used to make. Simply to improve the texture.. Love how they had turned out. So lembut and fluffy. Hoorayy! [^_^]

The dough..(pardon the messy counter..hehe)

Inside the wok

before frying...

okla kan.. its been a while since the last time I've made them.

Isi dalam..

Look how fluffy they are..[^_^]
For those who wanted to try... here is the recipe and instruction:

Ingredients:
  • High protein flour - 200gm
  • Plain flour - 50gm
  • Sugar - 2 tablespoon
  • Baking Soda - 1/2 teaspoon
  • Salt  - 1/2 teaspoon
  • Yeast - 1 teaspoon
  • Butter/oil - 2 tablespoon
  • Egg - 1
  • Air suam - 100ml
Method:
  1. Pecahkan telur dlm mangkuk dan masukkan 2 sudu besar air suam. Kacau.
  2. Masukkan semua bahan-bahan kering dalam satu bekas kacau rata dengan jari.
  3. Apabila dah sebati, masukkan telur. Uli sehingga tak melekat di tangan.
  4. Perap dalam bekas dengan tuala basah atau cling film dan dibiar naik 2 kali ganda lebeh kurang 40 mins -sejam
  5. Bila dah naik 2 kali ganda tumbuk2 biar keluar angin dan dibiarkan naik sekali lagi.
  6. Siap bole digunakan.
  7. Untuk menggoreng... potong secebis doh lebey kurang tebal 1cm..panjangnya ikut suka (2 keling)..letakkan bersama (like picture above..) lepas tu ditarik baru diletakkan dalam kuali..
  8. Hopefully u all faham ye.. hehe. tak faham bole tanya. Tak pandai nak explain. And hoping that the picture helps.

Signing off,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...