Mar 17, 2012

Crochet Hat via Kotton Kween

This beautiful handmade ear flap hat is made by my adik ipar...
So gorgeous love them lots.. So I bought one for my kids..
And the slipper is a present for me! hehehe [^_^]

Thanks Ikin!

  
Most of her items are for babies and toddler:-
  • Hats@earflaps@Beret
  • Cardigan
  • Shoes@boots
  • Blanket
  • Baby booties & mittens
  • Cotton baby socks
  • Adult ruffle scarf
  • Wrapper gift bag
  • Baby@Adult headband
  • Adult beret hat
  • Coin purse
  • Phone cover@ multi-purpose purse
  • Make-up pouch
  • Cozy mug cover
  • Tissue cover
  • Tote bag

Isn't my hat lovely?

 Earflap hat

Y dun u try wearing them?

Adult slipper




For more pictures you can check them out here:-

KOTTON KWEEN



Signing off,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...