Feb 23, 2012

Roti Lagi...

I love roti.. easy to prepare, good to eat. FAST FOOD better yet it is healthier than the "other" fast food that we have in town.. hehe. [^_^].

I've already posted the recipe not long ago... sweet buns. I've baked it again the other day. But the time I used high protein flour mix with the all purpose flour. The texture is fluffier and smoother. But the taste is the same of course..

This time I made it an extra special because I add a filling into it... Chocolate filling of course!! haha..

Pretty isn't it? hehe

I love how it turned out...

Chocolate...yummmyy!!!

last one...


For those who tried, I hope it turned out beautifully like mine... hehe (perasan sekejap)[^_^]
And I hope you love making them as much as I do!

Signing off,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...