Nov 8, 2012

Homemade Chicken Nugget

It has been a while, I have been busy with the kids. Trying to came up with activities for them rather than letting them watch the TV all day.

Plus making and creating dishes for my picker eater DD. I've found this recipe here:
It is very easy to make, very tasty and healthier than the one you bought from the store since there is no additives and preservatives.

My daughter loves them. And now I dont buy chicken nuggets anymore...[^_^]

I used chicken breast...

I does look like the store bought nuggets right?!

I hope you enjoy making them as much as I do and you create you own flavour by aadding your own preferable spices like for example: 
  • paprika
  • all spice
  • cajun spice
  • 5 spice

and lots more...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...